Monday, May 16, 2011

My Friend Just Had A Baby Poem

A catheter in Constantinople (Istanbul, day 7)


Three hours and forty-five minutes after you rest your head on the pillow and be in a coma woke up without remedy. I got up and finished packing. My eyes stung as if I was clicking with pins. Poured shampoo on your toothbrush instead of toothpaste. The arms and legs would not obey my orders as appropriate.
I went to breakfast at nine as he had been with the Greek. Of the five only appeared. Breakfast with her, she and her husband, a French woman and a Nigerian. Punctuality is not exactly one of the virtues of my friends. Began to appear between nine thirty and ten, if not speaking of which came to life at midnight.
We left the room and went to Anna-Maria on the pedestrian street to find one of the rare orders that I do when I travel. I could not find the Turkish mystical music discs in the two record stores that I indicated. Sorry, John.
We meet in the cafeteria of the hotel with three other Greek and the one we went to the airport. We hired a mini van at a great price. In the backs of the seats had individual boxes of baklava, the puff pastry with honey and nuts and the driver also gave us a drink. The floor of the van was carpeted, as if it were his living room.
We arrived at the airport in forty minutes, starting the trip with a terrifying descent down a slope very steep cobbled to have killed us.
We passed a security checkpoint at the entrance of the airport. These days I have noticed unusual security measures for us. At the entrance to a new shopping center on the pedestrian street there are always several guards with hand-held metal detectors. Today we saw down the street a police riot truck with a pressure hose installed in the ceiling.
forgot to tell you the other day, just walking down the street next to a Mini from the police, they threw some stones thug from a balcony. Threw on the roof the car, bounced off the floor and hit my leg. Luckily it was the second bounce, if not disgrace me leg.
The Greeks could check as soon as we arrived. I do not, so we had to say goodbye because they wanted to do some shopping in before boarding.
I sat down to wait and see happen to the passengers. Circulated by many Arabs there looking at you weird. A couple of individuals involved in white towels waiting to check luggage for the flight to Mecca. Had seen on TV wrapped in sheets circling the square building that I've never been able to know what is inside, but not wrapped in towels. I do not know that leaving home and dresses for the pilgrimage to Mecca is as if a lady goes to Rocío Manresa and departs from Barcelona airport dressed in ruffles.
fashion among Muslims who wear the head cap and long beard is just putting on pants to the ankle. I do not know if you have some religious significance or is it like to take the case.
He sat next to me looking like a Russian girl who got between breast and bottle of wine back a little as one drink a Coke.
Finally, two hours before the flight was on the screen the number of check-in and there I dropped the bag, which weighed 17.5 kg. Two of the Greek went from weight and were charged. There was a long discussion in Turkish before it go away.
I passed the passport control after a long queue. When I started to realize it was three and a half and had not eaten. My stomach has been upside down since yesterday, so I decided not to eat dinner and wait for the plane.
I took a stroll through the shops. There is a Hermes. Someone explain to me why there is a real Hermes store at the airport in Istanbul.
Upon reaching the gate we had to pass a new security control scanner. Like on the way, there were many passengers in Argentina. Among the English, abundant number of elegant ladies bags suspiciously brand new. Oh, those posh neighborhood of Salamanca! How you had me fooled!
embark on our time but we could not move for a while because the finger became stuck on the plane and had to come to disconnect the mechanics of the airport. At the end we went with a half hour late.
I was lucky enough to travel alone in the entire row of seats. I raised armrest and stuck a monumental sobada lying there, until they brought us dinner. Iberia was not food, but Turkish cuisine. Fig leaf roll with rice, salad, meal, chicken with rice and mashed potatoes with a sauce of unknown content, and for dessert a cake with apricot inside. I liked it. After dinner I kneaded and found much better. He wore all day in a sorry state. I have not slept very little over the past three days and eight hours sleep in my bed. Well, if there are ten better.
caught a couple of areas of turbulence on the journey. A couple of old ladies gave little cries of fear. One read: "God forbid anything happen," and the other: "You're squeezing my hand." Then they started giggling, almost on the verge of tears when they saw we were going to survive.
took us to land in Madrid for traffic congestion. Spent some time going around in circles. Leaving the plane
had to go through passport control and scanner. I was searched. I was fighting lately.
While waiting for the flight from Seville, sat behind me several girls of Cadiz. Speaking on the phone: "Almost we stayed in Moscow. The driver took the wrong airport and nearly missed the plane. In addition, we only had a visa so far. " How can you go wrong airport?
The plane left on time. I sat next to two Frenchmen who did not stop at criticizing the trip to Spain, the English and the English hips.
I had to clear customs in Seville. Thank God it was only scanner. If they open the suitcase, going directly to the slammer. My favorite driver
I was expecting. At half past one was home.
I'll go to bed and you do not know me probably three or four days. Next
leg trip soon, very soon, as a destination amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment