Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where To Buy Goggles Toronto

a catheter in the Perfidious Albion (London, day 3)

woke again at six and finally seven. I fixed it and turned on the TV. In the bottom of the BBC news appeared when: 06:20 am. Damn! Last night I changed my watch and was with the English time. I could have slept another hour. Well, what is going to do. I was reading until eight o'clock, when we left the hotel walking towards Piccadilly. Wet day but a little warmer, but only slightly.
As much as I look I find no thermometers in the street. Surely not install them not to alarm the population.
We arrived at the Patisserie Valerie and I went to put away two poached eggs with four toast washed down with a cup of chocolate. I got a heat inside that lasted until three in the afternoon.
began the meeting at nine-fifteen and not stop until finished. Not even ate. By midmorning I took courage and I ate a waffle slab, without apparent side effects at the moment. These foreign non- have heart. They do not realize that a English can not skip the noon meal as well.
Opposite House is the Egyptian Old Bond Street, in the corner is De Beers jewelry. On the street, Yves Saint Laurent, Cartier, Tiffany, Prada, Chanel, all those stores where I used to buy a newspaper, you know. I did not spend the corner. Too busy with other things.
After the meeting, we split into two groups. I went to Singapore and Denmark Wistar living in Sweden and was born in Persia. We were first to Fortnum and Mason tea buying. I want to clarify that it was they who bought tea. Mom, I have not bought tea. I do not know there could be thirty types of tea, or forty, God knows. In my tea as it gives me a little sideways, so I got bored as an oyster that time. I had to entertain myself watching the sugar cubes and heart-shaped chocolate lollipops to 4.75 pounds per unit. Then we went to a bookstore, a shirt and a church flea market. The British love ride films in churches. When there is a concert that will serve tea and scones that you can eat sitting on the benches, organized a raffle or a bazaar. The question is to be entertained. Singapore
The leave of us soon. Has the return flight this evening because tomorrow the evening is to attend a wedding. With the schedule change, will come just to change clothes and run off to the ceremony. Must want much to the couple. No other explanation.
Just before we say goodbye gawk while looking at an Audi R8 in stainless steel. As is, bright and shiny. Thug at the wheel, of course.
The Persian and I went walking to the hotel. The hordes of workers have been replaced by weekend tourists. Westminster Bridge, despite the cold, was up to the bars of people. Most camera in hand taking pictures of Big Ben and interrupting the passage of pedestrians.
A tourist in shorts and sandals. Surely you tonight have to amputate a few toes left.
arrived to the hotel and we parted. I was in the room a little rest and I called our president to stay for dinner at seven. Was five and a quarter. Unable to hold out until that time without dying of starvation. Here you can easily find death. If there is one thing for another. I went out to find one of these havens of junk food. I found one right away. There are hundreds. A long, narrow shop. A hall dedicated to potato chips, another hall devoted to chocolate. In the background, a fridge with all sorts of refreshments, of all colors and flavors. A basket of bananas in Spain will give 'in the market pure shame. Unpresentable. I chose a cherry Coke and a box of Pringles. I paid and went back to the hotel swift and fast.
I forgot to mention that, on leaving, I met in the elevator with a mother and a preteen daughter. Looking down saw that farming was not wearing shoes. He was in his socks, a white sock and one not so white. Here many people go barefoot at home because they have carpeted floors, so I was quite bizarre. The shoe manufacturers have it raw. Halfway the mother noticed and yelled, "Lydia!". The so Lydia was unfazed. He shrugged and left the elevator bound for one of our restaurants, to dinner with his white sock and not as white sock.
devoured the potatoes with a real desire and I lay in bed and rest awhile. In the TV program such as a television camera follows a police patrol at night. People are very, very last.
At seven I went down to dinner with our president and Persian. We take lightly and we talked until ten. The Persian told us that Sweden is going to buy from a supermarket where there are no dependents. Grab a scanner, the scanner passes all items that goes into the basket, get to the box, past the scanner, she introduces the sink ta credit, puts the shopping bag and leaves. I told you that is unthinkable in Spain.
we would be buying his face. Although I have seen one, two guard on the door trying to control the Mangoneo.
We said goodbye in the elevator, we share with two youngsters coming up in your bathrobe. One of them without shoes, with ankle socks for dolls. They came from the spa. I send photo
London Eye seen from here.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment