Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sources For Cydia 2010 Pokemon

a catheter in the Perfidious Albion (London, day 1) Guinea Pig

Six and thirty-five minutes in the morning. The alarm clock and wake up as if they were not six thirty-five. I'm going to London to spend a few days. Tomorrow and celebrates the winter meeting of the Executive Committee WISTA. At seven I'm closing the case. Fill the case becomes a stressful task that I can not dominate at all, despite the years. We must try to bring as little as possible to avoid becoming overweight around. Must no longer basic necessities such as sunglasses or the anti-cellulite gel. Lo sunglasses is terrible. They come in a huge coffin-like cases there is no way to fit in any bag of medium size. Whenever I browse the Hello I wonder how they do the famous. I'm sure you have a valet oriental sandals walking two or three paces of them with a saddlebag full of junk. Never appear in the photos of the magazines because they are unattractive.
My parents volunteered to take me to the airport of Faro, where Easy Jet flight leaving at a good price. Cruising speed: 96 km / hour. On a downhill stretch reached a whopping 102 Km / hour, when they dug my nails into the seat thinking, "My God, we kill!
We arrived safely at the airport without incident noteworthy. Bill and I agreed to the passenger area. The suitcase weighed 8 kgs. I beat my record. That means I can buy like a madwoman in the London sales.
What my suitcase is a mystery as mysterious as the Virgin of Fatima. I leave home with little weight, do not buy almost anything and turn the bag is busting and touching the weight limit.
147 British passengers, a young Portuguese couple, thirty bags of golf clubs and I composed the passage. The British passed the security check right behind me wearing a iPad said above when we asked if we had computer. "Bastard, I thought. I started because to swear in English, to practice.
Easy Jet, despite being a low-cost airline does not offer as many emotions as Ryanair. Even the garbage bag to go to collect our waste is no supermarket, but orange as the color of the airline.
The flight was scheduled for 10:05 hrs. At 10:04 hrs we were running around the track. Was it that the majority of Britons on board influenced the Punctuality or, perhaps, to control the lighthouse tower is not controlled by the English out of control?
landed at Gatwick with almost twenty minutes early. When leaving the unit, through a gap between the aircraft and the air went cold finger. 5 degrees Celsius, according to the pilot informed us, to the horror of British teenagers who were traveling behind me. The case, thanks.
took the Gatwick Express train bound for Victoria Station. In half an hour arrived and took the metro. I went to the surface at Waterloo station. I walked a few yards and got to the hotel. Yesterday at lunchtime I received a call from here. I made the reservation online and in the "requests" I asked, if possible, a room overlooking the Thames. I called to say he could give me that option, but at 80 pounds per night. "No, thank you very much, it is not necessary. I can take a picture when you arrive and make wallpaper, me cheaper. "
shelter from the cold, just behind the glass of the hotel, there were five gentlemen dressed in black coats and bowler hats. One came swift and fast to hold my bag as soon as I saw appear in the corner. Were the buttons. My suitcase was lost to view and magically appeared in my room after a while. Floor 9. The back wall there. Is glass. And the view is seen in the photos.


The London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel built to commemorate the millennium, from the front. On the left, the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, which I cover a piece the former Greater London Council, which is what prevents me from the view of the Thames. Luggage
ripped it, I connected to internet to verify it worked correctly and then went for a walk very warm. To cross Westminster Bridge on the river ran a Siberian wind that cut the skin. In the middle of the bridge, a Scottish piper, lack Scottish bagpipe playing. I hope you will take shorts ... ... .... for good.
They played four in the afternoon at Big Ben when I started up the avenue Whitehall. Towards the middle, left, Downing Street, home to the premier. It occurred to me that I have been there as Tenants first lady was so dry, then Tony Blair, then to the hairs in the nose, and now that boy so cute. Just above
was finishing the changing of the guard of the queen on horseback. Not that the queen was riding. Are those of the guard going on horseback. Due to the cold wearing a huge blue coats with red trim. Very elegant. One of them was black. This is the first time I see a black member of the guard on horseback.
Arriving at Trafalgar Square I went into Waterstone's bookstore, where he had a very pleasant temperature. I thumbed through books but did not buy any. I leave the shop for another day. Strand I kept walking and I looked for the MacDonalds nearest dinner. Yes, I had dinner at five o'clock. I was hungry I ate rocks. Today I only had a sandwich on the plane. I remembered that Charing Cross area was one where the son of some friends of my parents worked years ago when he came to perfect the language. There was MacDonalds. I ate a double cheeseburger, which is not served in Spain, for mysterious reasons. The tomato did not you get it in packets. There is a huge dispenser tomato in the center of the restaurant and go there with a cardboard cup filled with the amount you need. I sat at a table across from the bathrooms. I amused myself watching the people go. The funny thing is that leaving people who had seen her enter. Strange looking people. A black lady with hemp sandals wedge open in front. There, yes sir. A five degrees with the foot in the air. Different types of homeless people who use McDonald's as a public bath.
When going out it was dark. Five-fifteen in the afternoon. Well, quarter past five p.m.. Fucking cold. Lots of people on the street. Workers returning home in a hurry. You have to go with the eye at the time so you do not run over.
I retraced my steps to the hotel. I went on the road in two souvenir shops for the latest news and keep warm. As expected, objects are those devoted Star the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Spoons, cups, plates, postcards, thimbles, etc.
also entered a Spar to buy two objects of worship there is no way to find in Spain: a can of Cherry Coke and a candy bar WISPA. The'm tasting as I write.



The piper was playing bagpipes on Westminster Bridge. A fool tried Trileros two Orthodox Jews, those with curls in front of the ears and hat black. Bitter cold on the bridge. I stepped in a hurry and arrived at the hotel in minutes. Once in the room, I prepared a hot bath with some salts kind gift to the guests along with the plastic shower cap and soap. I went into heat right away and wanted to take a shower before you dry off. There are overhead shower and shower head. Fifteen minutes of searching the switch, lever, button or similar that will operate the damn shower. Fifteen minutes remembering that Elvira Lindo article telling a similar experience in a Japanese hotel, which made me laugh then and it almost makes me mourn today. Finally, without thinking, I turned on the tap in the opposite direction as if it were to close but stronger. And he began to leave the cold water from the shower head. Their dead. Following the same logic, followed by operating the tap in the same direction, and began to leave the water for the shower head. It will be a Japanese invention.
already dry and dressed again I had to wait to turn on / load the computer because I have only a plug adapter and was using it to charge the phone. Here are three pin plugs.
I was watching TV a little hobby I do not practice in my normal life. BBC1 was emitting a variety show. Among other things I learned this afternoon stabbed a teenager in north London. I note not to visit North London. Then came an individual who collects milk bottles. The program ended with the presenters devouring a cake of vanilla and chocolate. Now I have put the radio to concentrate on what I write.
ten o'clock at night in Spain and nine here. I think I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow I expect a long day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment