Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Rom With Patch



are falling I have boogers, I just brush my teeth and did not feel the bristles (sorry) to grazed my palate, I drool on the left side of the mouth. All this is a consequence of having become a laboratory guinea pig, guinea pig in the hands of two thugs, an otolaryngologist and an allergist.

all started four and half months ago, when I decided to take matters into lead after a while gasping for air. As I am more donkey to a plow, leaving what was left until the situation became untenable. Not that I'm drowning, but almost.

I took the list of doctors and sought an audiologist. I found one with two names that are familiar to me. Had to be the brother of two sisters of mine from college. A Serious and formal insurance, because I remember going with eight years of the hands of their parents to school functions and holding our school stoically. Then I played the mandolin, but that's another story.

Upon arrival at the consultation recognized him immediately. It was he, no doubt. Twice as high but with the same face. He treated me with great formality, calling you, then get a pair of pliers in the nose and open up holes all he could to look inside. He prescribed a few medications and sent me for blood tests if it was an allergy. In case of a positive result would need to go to an allergist.

It was. Asked an allergist appointment the first day made me roll up both arms, I painted blue streaks with a pen, I made a Cortecito next to each line, different drops dropped on each wound and sent me to the waiting room that guise. "If it stings, do not scratch. Within 20 minutes 'll get you. "And so I sat in the waiting room, before the startled eyes of patients who had never seen an allergy test. What if itching? Five minutes later that began to bite their dead, and I blew for relief, hoping to scratch the arms to get rid of that torture. When he came to fetch me, almost clawed her face.

"You're allergic to grass and olive trees. Going to take these medications and return within 20 days. " Fortunately I do not live in Jaén and I have a mill.

The 20 days became 35 because of various reasons. The drugs I had taken effect. What I loved was the bottle of sea water that I had to spray in the nose just up in the morning. Yes there that I fell of snots, but we will not go into details.

decided Dr. or send me to a radiologist for X-rays of breasts. No, not breast you're thinking. Is that the two sides of the nose also have breasts. Another moment of torture. Put me against a wall, I did lift her head, open your mouth as possible and support the head against that wall, as if I were to eat. I love to hang here radiography, but I do not know how. It is hilarious. I posted this I found on the Internet. Is similar but with my face.

After a few days I went to the allergist with my hilarious radiography. I have a cyst behind the nose. Mucus cyst. Mocos "petrified? I did a report and referred me to hold back from school functions stoic, whose I just returned query. Upon arrival I began to write this story, hot, so it does not escape me any details. The guy sat in a torture chamber, I threw a few drops in the nose, droplets left and I ran down her face. Were anesthetic drops. So I have the dumb lip. When my nose was considered enough sleep, took out of nowhere a contraption that looked like a whip and a meter long, with a little light at the end. My God! I was going to get through the nose. It was a camera. "If you introduce me whole, I will come out through the anus (sorry), I thought. I closed my eyes to that. It gives me creeps thinking. I started to notice that thing inside my nose. First through a hole and then the other. I almost kick him in the crotch when I really hurt. Finally ended that. "I will send to do a CAT scan to see what we have." So torture continues. Will finish in the operating room, time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment