Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can Babies Get Ringworm From Indoor Cats

a catheter in the Perfidious Albion (London, day 4)

Although woke up early, I stayed in bed until almost nine o'clock. I went to breakfast at half past nine. I found a site where they served hot bagels, which are like donuts but bread. I ate a roast beef with melted cheese and accompanied by a strawberry shake. How much crap I'm doing with the food!
I left the room and waited in the hall to Mary Dixon, president of WISTA UK. Mary has gotten me a ticket to attend tomorrow's ceremony of the keys in the Tower of London. On Friday, he forgot, so today, very kindly came to bring it to me and say goodbye. Tomorrow I'll tell you what it is.
I took a walk, picked up the suitcase and I went to Lancaster Gate underground, where the hotel in which I will be staying on my own the last days of my stay here. It's in the north of Hyde Park. The buildings are all white, those with a small entrance porch supported by two columns. The Lancaster Gate underground station is two minutes away. The hotel is newly renovated, so everything is new. Find a budget hotel in London is very difficult. You can find a filthy hovel. Upon arrival I checked but could not occupy the room were not yet available. I left them and returned the suitcase he had come. I took the metro again and went to Covent Garden, where weekends There is lots of fun, with street performers and stalls. After leaving the subway I found the temple of wisdom, the newly opened Apple Store. Three floors full of iMacs, iPods, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks. There are dozens of employees in blue shirt you have the wonders of these gizmos, and almost the same number of security personnel guarding anyone taking the items arranged in the many tables for the public to try. The security staff is composed of two-door cabinets black with black shirt and white earpiece in his ear. After playing around with the iPad (Snif!) And test the new Office 2011 for Mac, I went looking a place to eat. I found an Italian café and there for a while I settled into a comfy chair.
Today we enjoyed almost tropical temperatures: 8 ° C. The sky has been covered, but it has not rained. I have not opened the umbrella. It rained at night, but it caught me sleeping.
I went into a few shops and, without having won at all, had to flee in the direction of Knightsbridge. Destination: Harrods. Harrods cuts are famous. They come out every year on the news. There is a lady who always goes first and gets all the quotes. Today was the last day. We continually announced over the loudspeaker. Obviously, there was nothing to buy. Not that there basurilla as you can find elsewhere. Is that a blue cashmere coat precious divine death, costing 370 pounds, and its original price 799. That, for the common people, not sales, are eager to lie to mourn. Tired of living a melodramatic situation, I went to the plant where they are toys, my favorite. Along the way I passed through the area for pets.
I had to take a picture because I knew with certainty that ye would not believe me what I am going to count. In addition to selling wool coat dog clothes, dresses, with tutu and pearl necklace incorporated. Also had little beds, with pillow and sheets, and toys, hundreds of dog toys.
Finally toys. A soldier of the Empire, Star Wars Lego pieces made to size shared space with a doorman at Harrods also made of Lego.
I was in the book section, where you can buy without fear of paying more than necessary, because prices are set by the publisher. In addition, there was a range of 3x2, which I had no objection to exploit. Had purchased 30 instead of 3, if there is enough space in the suitcase. There was no Arab
millionaires buying and other times I've seen. Probably prefer not to mingle with the masses on Sundays. However, in a side door Maybach was parked a two-tone brown, with a driver inside.
Who has money to buy a Maybach if not an Arab petrodollars?
I left Harrods and was looking in shop windows around. It was night. The storefront was illuminated by hundreds of light bulbs.

absolutely shattered, I went into Marks & Spencer to buy dinner knowing full well that, once on site, would be unable to put my shoes back for dinner.
I reached the hotel after riding the subway like a stuffed sausage. How can there be so many people everywhere!
I got into the shower immediately after blow my nose to get me off the filth of the subway because the snot was gray. Sorry to go into details, but is it considered necessary to give more drama to the story.
taps this hotel are well understood.
Except for the absence of bar furniture, this hotel has little to envy in terms of other amenities. In addition, the towels were another rental, which put him on a label that had stuck in a corner. Toilet paper is of excellent quality.
I went in the hotel bar to order some ice cubes to take my cherry Coke. The last bar is a pimp. It seems the library of an English manor, with dark paneled walls, lots of books and armchairs. They gave me a whole bucket. I did not spend much time there because a lady never comes alone in the hotel bar, for obvious reasons.
I'm going to bed early to recover their strength. Tomorrow I spend the whole day on the street.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment