Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not To Sweet Margarita

Tekuidamos: an example of how to do things.

By Miguel Angel Máñez , contacted me Olga Navarro, the promoter of Tekuidamos , a networking initiative which advocates a community of practice open to clinical and non-clinical, to speak on mHealth, telemedicine ...

I agreed, and on Tuesday January 18 attended one of its ... regardless of technical problems (the magic of live), was for me the closest thing to a jam session : no a pre-established, I emptied my mind, I closed my eyes, I visualized my talisman ... and started talking.

I had fun ... could not be otherwise ... was surrounded by some friends, some very, very close to me.

enjoyed.

The result here.

will answer outstanding questions in the post 301 ... this is the 299. :-)

PD By the way, Olga birthday today, namely 20 years and a few months ... Congratulations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment