Friday, October 1, 2010

Belanova Song Target Commercial

a catheter in Greece (Day 5)


Six-fifteen in the morning. Awake. I will throw myself off the balcony. No, I'd rather stay in bed. Seven-twenty. I get up. Do not throw me off the balcony. Down to breakfast. The stomach is starting to notice me. We're eating great, but the stomach is giving me warnings. Breakfast room deserted. I see in the distance coming from two Swedish swim at the beach. They are Swedish. Not count human. Everyone is knackered. Nine in the morning. Sessions begin. Little public. Today we will be more than 300. Ten and a half. Rest. Begins to reach worldwide. Once. Announced today is the 50 anniversary of the independence of Nigeria. They get up every Nigerian Nigerian flags neck. They begin to sing the national anthem. We all stood up. Exciting time. Indeed, the Nigerian flag is green and white, if you did not know that you did not know. The Dutch have come up with twenty or orange shirts with the logo of Wistar and "Athens 2010" written on the back. The English delegation has decided to go to Sweden with the national team jersey football and singing "Champions" minute itself, minute no. The Dutch do not we hold a grudge for losing ... ... ... ... .... thank goodness. They are more than us. Twelve fifty-five. The Conference was officially closed. We went out whistling. Afternoon excursions. They deliver a big box with food and we get on different buses. I chose to visit the port of Piraeus. We eat on the way, although it is forbidden to eat on the buses running. "This is Greece," he said. We visited the Maritime Museum, which smelled of mildew. Nothing fancy. We saw the marina and then the mall with dozens of ferries docked. In one of the marinas have only large yachts docked, but big big. We passed the street Akti Miaouli, where most of the marine business. Five and a half. Back to the hotel. I take a shower and crawl into bed with pajamas and potty. Seven. Alarm clock. I get up, get dressed quickly and ran and under the hall. I am a Greek and I said: No, you come to us by car, not on the bus. We went up to look WISTA president of Greece, who was still painting the face. Seven and a half. We left bound for Athens Golf Club for the gala dinner. Rain four drops, but only four. Cocktail in the garden. We meet the wife of the Secretary General of IMO, who speaks fluent English but is Dutch. We sat down to dinner. Disruption of tables. We raise all of my desk and move us to another because it gets the pearl necklace lady large as chestnuts and wants to occupy it with his family. Conference Sponsors. We got up, what remedy. While three-course dinner and dessert is a group of bouzoukia, which are those who play a kind of mandolin highly decorated. Greek folk music. The soloist is, apparently, the most famous in Greece. Sirtakis play and people go out to dance without having finished dinner. Speeches. The president of Greece WISTA Brown gives the host the next conference WISTA Sweden. Stockholm next year. Music starts ABBA. Dance again. I go to the garden to sit with some friends. Spectacular time. Two quarter. Just the party. Farewell and closing. Hugs, kisses, see you in Sweden. We return by car to the hotel and sat in the cafeteria to chat. Three fifty-two. I'm going to bed. I can not with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment