Thursday, September 30, 2010

Parts And Illustration Of A Ship

a catheter in Greece (Day 4)



"I've been here four days? It seems to take forever. As we did not sleep all the day seem very long.
finally slept like an angel, but I woke up one at six and a quarter, quarter past five in Spain. I went to the terrace. We in the tropics. The other hotel where they hosted the attendees is so close to us that I have connected to their free wifi thanks to the I have provided key and I can see in detail what happens on the terraces. In one of them was a Nigerian praying early. Looked at the sky, watching the sea, raised his arms, then the chest and crossed back again.
We have a good collection of Nigerian and Ghanaian at the conference. It is difficult to tell who is who. For me they are all dark. One of them fell yesterday in the bathroom and returned from the hospital with his head bandaged and a collar. She said "as we could see" the blood of the bruise was coming down the front to the eyes. I, even as he looked, he could not see blood anywhere. I looked all black.
The lectures began at nine o'clock. We had a rest and go on until one and a half. We ate on the terrace of the hotel. It was the hardest moment of the day, watching from there the pool and jacuzzi at the hotel, unable to make use of them.
At half past two resumed sessions until six in the afternoon.
We moved quickly and went to Athens by bus. There is so much traffic that it takes forever to get anywhere.
As the hours go by, we will more people joining. Among delegates, guests, speakers, sponsors and VIPs, there were about 300 people today.
We were dropped at the entrance of Royal Olympic Hotel and went to the seventh floor which have a terrace bar. You go up some steps and you're in a place in semi-darkness. You gasp of the impression you get when viewing the landscape. Opposite the temple of Zeus, to fund the Lycabettus hill, and left the Acropolis. All with spectacular lighting. According to Greek mythology, the Lycabettus hill is a stone bearing a dove holding the legs. As it weighed a lot, dropped it where it is now. I did not sleep thinking about the size of a dove.
not have let me sleep pearls around his neck bearing a Greek shipowner, Margarita Nosecuantos. The woman, aged about 70, was an example of elegance and botox. Between the collar, bracelet and earrings, we estimate that was carrying twenty-five thousand euros. Then add the dress, bag and shoes. Awesome.
The evening ended at half past ten. We returned to the hotel by bus and there he continued the party at the hotel bar. There are some who are beginning to lose his temper, and I will not name names. At twelve requested my presence in the room headquarters of the Greek delegation to ask my opinion on the distribution of the tables for the gala dinner tomorrow. I made sure to choose a good one for me. About two finish, but not before almost dying of laughter. It is curious that no one calls attention to the noise we make. "This is Greece, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment