Monday, September 27, 2010

Thank You Words For Engagement Words

a catheter in Greece (Ένα βλαχαδερό στην Ελλάδα) Day 1



Today I woke up at 03:45, but since it does not sting like scabies, since it stung. My favorite taxi driver picked me up at 04:30 and deposited me safely at the Seville airport at 05:30 hrs. Invoice the suitcase, said goodbye to her as it was the last time we saw, copious breakfast regardless of cholesterol and other collateral damage and proceeded to cross the gate area. As usual, was cached. There were two policemen, a boy and a girl. In my row was the man. When he was with gloved hands, turning to me, I pointed with a gesture that "not crazy" touch me, so I went to the rank of the police woman and she frisked. He found nothing suspicious, since it allowed me to continue my journey. I do not understand what they see in me at the airport. Will I face nationalist because short hair?
On the plane I had to sit between an elderly disabled and a madman China of 150 kgs. At first I thought the lady was Japanese, but I pulled out my mistake when pulled from his bag a passport. I guess it's the mother of a Chinese mafioso, back to Beijing after visiting family. China's bag should cost three months of my salary, but, on reflection, could be an imitation "Made in China."
of 150 kgs The individual took his seat and mine, so I had to travel with that big hit to my thigh. His thigh was like two of mine arm.
I fell asleep and the trip flew by me (I just say what nonsense!). Once Barajas, studied carefully all the stores of T4 and bought some gifts for friends who go to see these days in Greece. Then I was shot as a cigarette butt in a chair because the filthy air traffic controllers we delayed the flight an hour with a strike that kept concealed. And on top no free wifi.
bought a huge sandwich of ham and cheese and ate it as soon as I sat on the plane, while the hostess showed how to do when you're about to die. As I was finishing the last crumb the purser announced that serve food on the flight. This is what is so fly low cost. I do not remember that in Iberia they feed on long flights. But hey, I made an effort and I ate those macaroni and luncheon meat and the cake with chocolate mouse served.
traveling in the plane a phlegmatic gentleman, but no character, but throat. He spent the flight by making phlegm and moaning. When we were about to land in Athens, in absolute silence, produced the last and there was a general laugh.
Finally in the Athens airport at 16:30 hrs, after twelve hours of travel. It took more than the girl who comes from Nigeria.
My suitcase arrived. It's like a miracle to see her out for that black hole. Brought more shit that the tail of a cow, but it came. Upon arriving at the baggage claim area signs flights were only written in Greek. Luckily I gave a look at the alphabet before you come. I was told that everything was written in Greek and Latin, but not true.
I took a taxi. The taxis here are yellow egg. The taxi driver spoke no English or English, and my knowledge of Greek is reduced to: kalimera, kalispera, efharistó cop, Kroni pola, parakalo. However, we were all laughing like fools journey. I do not know how I found out that she loves football and English teams before it, and we're as bad economically as they are.
Finally, I arrived at their destination: Vouliagmeni, south of Athens. The hotel is fine, although many spas and much story but has no free wifi in the rooms. I have to go down the hall to the computer to connect. In the hotel next door do have free wifi, but calls a key. Tomorrow, when they arrive they stay there, I will get it.
in the hall and were waiting for several members of the Executive Committee WISTA, and I arrived just after our president, who is Greek and only had to drive ten minutes to reach the hotel. We had a mini session of one hour and then threw away the luggage and went out to dinner. Here we have one hour more than in Spain, so they took me out to dinner at seven o'clock in the afternoon, damn his appearance. We chose a seaside restaurant and ate a salad. Two Swedish with us who are freaking out. They left home with 12 º C and raining. Here we are thirty. Were in short sleeves all the time. By the way, what we ate tomatoes. This time he could come the Nigerian, who has not failed to apply for a visa, as when we met in Dublin.
In Athens travel guide about advised not to attempt to use the studied ancient Greek at school. Really, that sometimes seem stupid. It's like suddenly you're down the street to a stranger and says, "Would Your Excellency the path pointing to the nearest inn where my wife and I can satisfy our appetite and then lie?" Well, much worse, because the Ancient Greek is many centuries before and no one understood anything.
are in Spain at 21:30 and 22:30 here and I do not I have standing. I will sleep. More tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment