Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Long Is Opalescence Good For

a catheter in Greece (Day 3)


After not sleep a wink all night for nasal congestion, sore throat, the clock struck my face at quarter past seven. I crawled to the bathroom as I could and stuck my head under water to try smart. I dressed and went downstairs for breakfast on the terrace of the hotel. We continue with tropical temperature. Immediately after I went to the conference room to prepare the final remaining details of the General Assembly beginning at eight and a half. 22 countries were represented. I had to speak in public for about ten minutes, which horrified me. Throughout
morning I was at the head table along with the other members of the Executive Committee and President of WISTA Greece. It's funny that you have a hundred people watching you, watching every move you make. You can not scratch your nose. You can not yawn. You can not scratch your ear either. We
election of a new committee member. The Nigerian and leaves us as a new member enters a Turk, so now we are: one Greek, two Swedish (one of which is Persian of birth), an American, one Turkish, one from Singapore and me.
English was an assistant in the first row that you've got a quarter of an hour to meet 80. After dinner went to sleep deeply. From the podium we were starting from laughter watching nod. Silent birth. Do not forget that a hundred people watching us. No, 99. The number 100 was sleeping.
At half past four General Assembly ended, I stepped off the podium and I became a mere mortal and enjoy the conference with the other members of WISTA Spain. There was a break and the Conference itself began with several presentations that lasted two hours and from which I recently learned that I liked because I was sleeping. It was almost seven when we left the room.
we shot to the rooms to change clothes for dinner. Was held in the hotel restaurant is on the edge of the sea. A very elegant where we were served three courses and dessert. The English delegation held a full table and we are nine. We were accompanied by a member of WISTA France, which this year comes alone. He speaks English, so I had no trouble hearing the conversation. A pianist was enjoyment. Among the dinner guests was the Secretary General of IMO (International Maritime Organization), which will officially open tomorrow.
We returned to the hotel building at ten-thirty and we sat on the terrace for drinks until midnight. My throat hurts so much laughing.
now is 0:30 and I will proceed to take possession of the bed. Sleep tonight, for sure.






0 comments:

Post a Comment