Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brent Everett Free Orgy

a catheter in Athens (Day 10)


Seven and twenty-five. We are back to normal. I got up and finished to pack up after breakfast. Yes, pancakes with chocolate again ... ... ... and more.

At half past nine I left the hotel loaded like a mule in the direction of the bus stop a few meters in the street. Of course, in the zebra crossing had to dodge cars and climb the ladder of cobblestone. Objective: bus 550. Destination: Kifissia. I was supposed to go underground, but the metro is under construction and half way make you come to the surface, they put you on a bus and then get back to you on the subway. Unthinkable with luggage in tow.

best in these cases is to observe how does the Aboriginal people and act accordingly. There never cease to amaze me these Greeks. They came in buses from the front and back doors without paying the ticket validated allegedly took over. In my travel guide says that tickets can be purchased at kiosks, which must be validated when boarding the bus, and you face a fine if not do terrible.

kiosk There was no sight. The bus arrived 550. Passengers rose by two doors and I went to the driver and asked, "Kifissia? Driver nodded. I pulled a five dollar note from his pocket and offered it. Shook the driver. "Where I can buy a ticket?". Driver shrug. At that point I decided to play the role of damsel in distress. "I have to buy a ticket. I need a ticket. I have to go to Kifissia. Hand gesture driver telling me to get on the bus. And so I traveled to Kifissia free over the hill. Upon arrival at destination, easily identifiable target for the explanations that Anna-Maria had given me, I got off the bus but not before telling the driver: "Efjaristó cop" and shake his hand as a token of appreciation. I went to the headquarters of the family Bezantakou, where they have family businesses and Christina Danae. I was introduced to her parents and await the arrival of Anna-Maria.

Kifissia is a wealthy suburb north of Athens. The temperature is cooler, cleaner air, no buildings over three floors and is a very nice pedestrian mall with walkways and gardens. Many mansions and parks. I watched with surprise the presence of three elderly. Probably have managed to survive by avoiding the main road and always remaining between the pedestrian street. Anna-Maria

showed me where he lives and then we went to dinner with Dana and Christina. At half past two took me to the airport. The weather began to change as we approached. I learned later that my plane just outside, it rained cats and dogs. This confirms the information that they had hired a good time for my entire stay.

stayed a while in a coffee shop and the four of us parted with great sorrow. By accessing the Area travelers are frisked me as usual and I seized the banana bomb he was carrying in a rucksack. Another sign of relaxed mores that exist in this country. Yes, banana Mango the other day and I have not managed to eat.

The plane left almost fifty minutes late. The stewardesses were devoted to relocate several passengers, including myself, to accommodate a pair of suspicious-looking and your baby. I stood next to one of the emergency exits as the plane was already circulating on the track. Thank God it was not necessary to use them. Beside me, a lady with a miniature computer preparing a Power Point. The display read: "Is necessary maintenance treatment for bipolar disorder? "Glup! We

board the Iberia flight attendants oldest. Three of them were on the verge of retirement.

At six in the pm (Greek) served us dinner. Chicken with spices and rice, Greek salad and chocolate cake with strawberry jam. Greek salad contains cucumber, olives with a slightly sour flavor but very tasty feta and tomatoes rojisos these beautiful and delicious. Greek Super farewell. To drink, Coca Cola. Finally, Coca Cola English. Tears of emotion. Barajas

landed without incident at eight o'clock in the afternoon. LG has been placed in airports around towers with two flat screen TVs and multiple outlets under and space to recharge phones and laptops. There are a vast number of passengers and you can see a tangle of cables coming out of the tower to the seats. I sat down, plugged in and started me writing this message.

At eleven we set off from Barajas and landed in Seville in the quarter to twelve. Eleven rows of Business Class seats. Were not we in crisis?

The suitcase arrived safely though a little rusty.

I waited for my favorite driver, who invited me to a Coca Cola (English, of course) and deposited me at home at one and a half. Are now two and a half. I will send this message; go to bed and getting up in three days. Travel

perfect.



ΚΟΝΣΟΥΕΛΑΚΗ

0 comments:

Post a Comment