Friday, April 8, 2011

Little Blood In Cervical Mucus Week Before Period

Tragedy. IDEC-UPF

read with surprise, bewilderment and grief the post of the letter of resignation from Salvador Casado ...

Beyond the legitimate reasons that have made a decision as serious, I would like to reflect aloud

Not long ago, I shared a taxi with a great friend, "heavyweight" in the sector, a person of reference for many both in his time at Insalud and now is in the private sector ... Curiously, at one point, we speak of Madrid, who had recently seen the Minister of Health and who had spoken of two doctors, with the same name, married, and gave as an example of innovation ...

Perhaps there is something that escapes me in this whole issue ... perhaps there is an underlying lack of dialogue by the government, aside from the well known all over the area unique, and yet ... so it seems, you acknowledge your work in private, my source is completely trustworthy.

However, I think it's a tragedy to resign ... I think you're an important asset for the NHS, and an example for all ... honors you and your consistency: more than one should take note.

I do not know what else to say ... I'm terribly sorry your decision, but understand it and understand it.

I would like to end with a sentence of the Cantar del Mio Cid, which fits like a glove on your person:

"Oh, God, what a good subject if he had good sir."

0 comments:

Post a Comment