Saturday, April 23, 2011

How To Make Your Skin Lighter After Shaving

A Life Celebration.

One of the things I like to be stuck within the healthcare blogosphere is that I have the opportunity to meet and talk with people just outstanding.

So, people like Monty Carrasco, Francesca Cañas, Bonjorn Mercè, José María Alonso , Miguel Angel Máñez , July Mayol or Karla Islands, to quote few would belong to this category ...

On Thursday, having agreed in several "Sara", but without much time to talk about serious things, shared table and tablecloth Rosa Pérez, a person who, without doubt, is within the campus of exceptional people.

During lunch we were talking about various topics, both professional and personal, especially one that concerns us both a lot.

I must say that Rosa, a nurse and anthropologist, is a person of deep verb and also affordable, with opinions that leave no one indifferent. A real treat for anyone who cultivate the art of conversation ...

And there was a time that appeared on palliative care concept ... was so interesting and his presentation captivated me that I will reproduce as faithfully as possible, from memory, that conversation.

Rosa told me that in its formative stage was very interested in accompanying the dying ... in hospitals, where the exitus is imminent, they just tell the attendant to alert and close the door.

For Rosa, wanted to deepen ... became a master, sought literature on thanatology ... and finally someone said, "Ask ... talk to them."

And she did: talk to them, ask ...

In the hospital, whenever there was a patient in that state, called to speak with them ...

I said there was a case ... an 11-year-old with leukemia ... was pretty bad. He said he did not remember his name, and say, a shade of sadness went around her beautiful hazel eyes ... lasted a second shooting, but not enough to not realize ... gathered himself and continued ...

The child said she was his girlfriend ... she was a teenager, was 27 and he entered the room, he told the parents that it was his girlfriend and they went out, leaving them alone.

"You know," he told the boy, "there are things I want to ask, things I can not ask my parents ..."

I asked "What is beyond?", "How will it be?" And other questions, questions that only a child can do ...

There was a day that you made a point: "you know, there are things that I did not get to do ever ..." and she said "Then make a list, and someone will do it for you ..."

The boy said: "What will you do!" and she nodded.

the list, little by little, things appear different ... travel, ballooning ... love ...

The day she died, she was not there, but long after, he maintained contact with their parents ...

He said: "You know, Once, talking with a midwife, told me the feeling you have of happiness and joy at the birth of a baby ... I have that same feeling when he accompanied a patient that time. "

Hopefully when the time comes, I go with someone like me Rosa Pérez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment