Monday, April 4, 2011

Actresses With Brown Hair And Hazel Eyes

An act of courage: # hcsmeuES

Friday, April 1. A splendid day, sunny, with little clouds, with temperatures announcement of 25 º ...

That day I went to a hotel to participate in an unconference, the first meeting of the English chapter of Social Media Healthcare Europe, # hcsmeuES.

The unconference format, midway between livinglabización workshops and breakout , which enhanced the debate a round table and a specific topic within 4 areas of debate (table like the one pictured, courtesy of Irene Tato ), and a time bound, in a post-it is pointing to the key ideas discussed Xuan paper glue (sorry, I do not know what their exact name).

also be promoted in each area is made an exchange of persons between tables, to enrich the debate ... and elected a coordinator for each table, which was the only one I could not change table.

I must say that Talavera Juana Arce and Amalia "artfully" I was nominated for coordinator of the table "at"-original, right? - which I accepted, not realizing that my health was in "Cinderella mode, and 15h should go ... according to the schedule, it was after 15h when the coordinators were to speak.

played at the table to discuss different topics:
  • On "The health administration 2.0, we had to discuss collaborative models.
  • on "Technological support for health 2.0 social networking, we had to discuss social expressions.
  • on "The role of patients in a 2.0 environment. The patient empowerment, we had to discuss strategies approach.
In the 4 th point I could not intervene ... remember, as Cinderella ... (

I have my notes in front, and I am tempted to transcribe them, but in my absence, and there was none, as he could, tried to represent the table "at", my great friend Montse Carrasco, and respect for it will not.

I would highlight the high degree of participation of professionals with whom I had the honor to share a table and the large number of ideas that appeared in the debates ... extended to other participants .

From a human point of view, I loved meeting old acquaintances (and known) to discover great (and timid) professional ... and I missed very little to get excited when I left ...

But I will not say here.

I loved the initiative, and little to the dates and budget permit, I will be happy to participate in a new edition of # hcsmeuES.

Is it possible to change things?

Yes, it is possible.

is an act of courage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment