Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Men In Showers Quicktime

Year Honours 2010 in Medical Journal.

From a tweet Iñaki González and José María another Alonso I hear that " Medical Journal" has done me the honor, forgive the repetition, to include me in your Honor Roll of the Year 2010 (in today's edition, you will find inserted in the post, p. 42).

The truth is I do not know what to say ... a year ago at this time, was little known in the sector (only Rosa Taberner is a follower "fierce" from my second post: Rosa thanks !)...

I do not know if I deserve this award or not, but if I want to thank all those who have been following my odyssey on Twitter or Facebook, and especially Montse and Karla Carrasco Islands: without them this would never would have happened.

Thanks again to you all ... frankly do not know what to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment